BAILEYS ST OVER ICE CREAM SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID IN CALIFORNIA AND WHEREVER ELSE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. To Enter: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on June 29, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (EST) on August 26, 2012. Access the official Baileys Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/baileysus, “LIKE” the Baileys Facebook page and follow the on-screen instructions, providing the required information (including name and e-mail address) as well as creating a Baileys and ice cream recipe. Limit one entry per person per week. Multiple entries in violation of this limit will automatically result in disqualification. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect entries or other Sweepstakes materials, all of which are void. Sponsor is not responsible for technical difficulties, telephone or cell phone service disruptions or other equipment or service issues which might affect the ability of the Sponsor to notify the winners. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
2. Prizes: Eight Hundred (800) First Prizes will be awarded. Winners will receive a Baileys ice cream scoop. One Hundred (100) Prizes will be awarded each week for eight (8) weeks, with winners being chosen weekly. Approximate retail value of prize is $8.00.
Approximate retail value of all Prizes: $6,400.00.
A week begins on Monday and ends on the immediately following Sunday, with the exception of week 1, which will begin Friday June 29, and end Sunday July 8. Winners will be selected on or about the Tuesday immediately following the end of the week (July 10, 17, 24, 31; August 7, 14, 21, 28) with winner announcement emails sent out the following Thursday after winners have been selected. If winner cannot be located or does not respond to attempt to be notified within three (3) days, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at sponsor's sole discretion. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
3. Winner Determination: Winners will be determined in weekly random drawings by Euro RSCG 4D, an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received for each weekly drawing. Non-winning entries will not be retained for subsequent weekly drawings.
4. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry except California, and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Diageo Americas, Inc. and its respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Cash equivalent may be less than the approximate retail value of the prize. Prize is non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of the prize winners. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, prize winners shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify prize winners from any prize element, based on the background check. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize.
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor and Facebook harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above.
The value of the prize won by a participant under the sweepstakes may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations. Limit of one (1) prize per household/family/address.
In consideration of the undersigned's receipt of any prize, prize winner for himself or herself and his or her guests, heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever shall release, waive and discharge Sponsor and all related parties as well as Facebook from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, prize winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; prize winner’s Sweepstakes entry; use of prize winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; prize winner’s receipt, use or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate this promotion, or any part thereof, at any time, for any reason, without notice or further obligation.
6. Electronic Entries: In the event of a dispute, on-line entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, or incomplete entries, or for on-line entries not received due to lost, failed delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by web-site visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Winners List: For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Baileys and Ice Cream Sweepstakes c/o Euro RSCG 4 D _Wilton, 372 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897. All requests for the winners list must be postmarked by September 26, 2012 and received by October 3, 2012.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, you are submitting information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook.
Sponsor: Diageo Americas, Inc., Norwalk, CT
Administrator: Euro RCSG 4D, Wilton, CT
BAILEYS Irish Cream Liqueur. 17% Alc/Vol. (c)2012 R & A Bailey & Co. Imported by Paddington, Ltd., Norwalk, CT.
R & A Bailey & Co. and The Century Council support responsible drinking.
BAILEYS and associated logos are trademarks of R & A Bailey & Co. All rights reserved.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.